CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Our New Yard

The grass has been growing like crazy this last month and though it's not solid it's enough to be used lightly.  I think it looks pretty good!

For those of you who know the history, the back of the house is now the front. You'd think it'd make the entry really awkward inside but it's not. Now we just need to paint it and put a roof over the front door.
Sorry I decided not to post pictures of our backyard.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a great looking yard and home. Do you have grass in the back too? If so, how cool. I was wondering if you had a garage. Is there a door from the garage leading inside the house?

I've always loved what's now the Sorenson's home. It has a cool layout and I wouldn't mind living in a house like that. I love your family's old house too. I hope your kids get better soon.

Bowmans said...

Love it!! Thanks for sharing. Seems so crazy that's our old house... My bedroom window is the one on the top left. Ahh memories...

Annalise said...

Wow, the house looks great! Can't wait to see it in person in a few months! :)