CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Picture Update


 I took the kids to the park all by myself the other day. No Scott and no friends to help. It felt good! We had fun eating lunch, playing on the playground, and wandering through the garden.
 I bought a lot of halloween stuff on 90% off and David and Sydney enjoyed playing with them before I put them away for next year. Well David's I actually bought for every day fun. And the glasses in the picture below.

 Klair has the cutest clothes ever! My neighbor is done having kids and gave us all her baby girl stuff. Which is a lot! All the outfits you see her in are from her. Thanks Sharon!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Cute! They are getting so big! It looks like Sydney is almost as tall as David! Crazy!

Hilary said...

So I was showing Owen the pictures and practicing cousin's names and when we got to Klair he was like, "Klair crash. Klair crash." Apparently, we only lay on the floor when we've crashed into someone and fall down...