CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Klair at Four Months

I feel like a broken record with all these monthly updates for each of our childrens first year. So I'll just jump right into it.

Klair loves to watch her siblings. I can tell she can't wait to be involved.
She is very interested when we're eating. I'm going to be trying rice cereal soon.
She get's excited when I hold her up to stand on the piano keys and stomp on them.
She likes to touch my face and is very aware of where I am.
She drools and spits up a TON. Well, mostly the drool is a ton. Just like her brother david when he was a baby.
She likes to roll onto her side and tries a little to keep going and then gives up. I'm sure rolling over will come soon enough.
She likes to tuck her bottom lip in, which accentuates her adorable kissable cheeks. I love it.
She still loves to nurse and would do it endlessly if I let her.
She doesn't like to be quiet and happy at church. Thus I end up in the hallways most of the time.
She's a major mamma's girl. Crying most of the time for dad. Poor guy!
To me she looks the most like David, but has a narrower face like Parker(and Scott had as a kid).


Parker absolutely LOVES his little sister and loves to hold her.

Despite what I said above, Klair looks SO much like Parker in this picture!

Here she is tucking in her lip. Not as much as usual, but it's all I could get.
Klair we love you so much! You are so sweet and beautiful and I am loving watching your personality manifest itself little by little.


1 comment:

Hilary said...

Well, we definitely won't let Russ hold her too much... we know how well that worked with David :) She sure is a cutie, we can't wait to meet her!!