CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Klair is Five Months Old

My little baby is growing so fast. She is my drama queen already. She will be very happy one moment and then screaming, not like she's hurt or sad, but offended, the next moment. I find it kind of amusing. She is very smiley still too, but when I pull out the camera she seems fascinated by it and will only stare. Oh well. She's also started spitting again, but now it's much more spray and slobber than before. On New Years Eve I went with my sister in law and niece to the American Girls doll store and two different people at two different times came up and said of Klair, "I thought she was a doll, and then she moved."
We love you Klair!



2 comments:

Melanie and Jake said...

She is so cute!

Kimberly said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she is 5 months old already.