CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Finally! An update!

I am so excited I can finally blog again! For those of you who don't know, our computer crashed over a month ago and we finally have a new one. Yay! So here is a post of random things from the end of August and September.


Klair's only a few days old here..
 and here...

5 days old...


We moved into our own house while I was in the hospital with Klair. The kids LOVE the wrap around covered porch.

Julia, I didn't know if you had a copy of this so here ya go.

August 27th we went back to my in-laws house for fun on a slip n slide and hotdogs. The kids and Scott had a blast, though they were a little hesitant at first because none of them had ever done it before.

Um, cutest little boy ever!

We bought David a new bike and it's his favorite thing to do. Scott bought it a little big for him so he can "grow into it". He likes to do that. David can ride it great but won't be able to get rid of the training wheels for a little while longer I think.

The beginning of September we went for one last summer swim off my parents boat. Scott also went wake surfing and Sydney went tubing(slowly) with her aunt Clarissa, then Grandma Farmer joined them(it was quite funny as they were all on the same tube!) and then Sydney and I rode together. She's our brave child!

While we swam off the back Klair took a nap in the front...


Parker is still extremely picky about food. But he likes cake! lol

Grandma Sorenson enjoying her baby time.

Nap time with grandpa Sorenson.

All last week we had a guy with his tractor here clearing away all the extra grass dirt and rocks. The kids loved playing on the dirt pile that was there over one night. This last Saturday (my birthday) we had family and friends over to help while we got 7 truck loads of dirt, spread it around, and leveled it. Let's just say it was awesome to get so much done in one day but made for a day that didn't feel so much like a birthday. More on my birthday in another post.

At our ward campout at cascade park...yes I really skimped on the pictures I uploaded.

4 comments:

Kelly Spence said...

Yes! Finally! Looks like you have been one busy lady. Baby, and a move? Exciting stuff though. So you are in your own house now? Fun! Congratulations on everything. Klair is so sweet, and I love that picture of Sydney with her in her arms.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Little Klair is adorable, and the big kids too!

Kimberly said...

What a great looking family you have. Klair is so adorable and cute.

How neat that you got to move into your new house. I have always thought that house had a neat layout. I hope you guys can have grass put into your yard soon.

Tawnee said...

love it!