CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Klair's Photo Shoot

Klair's baby blessing (something we do in our church) was September 4th. It was so special and we were blessed to have so much extended family there. Klair's blessing dress(and Sydney's) was made by their Grandma Sorenson and it's so beautiful I decided I wanted to do a photo shoot of her wearing it. She was about 3 weeks old.

Pictures taken with Portra 160 on my SLR and edited only a tiny bit to add more contrast.



This one was taken at the end after I took off her dress.






These two were taken about a week earlier with my digital point and shoot when I had this idea but couldn't find my SLR.


Klair with her Daddy who blessed her.  :) It just didn't work out to take any pictures at church with everyone still dressed up.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

Love the pictures and she looks just beautiful! Wish we could have been there for her blessing!

Kelly Spence said...

Love them! She is definitely a Sorenson. :)

The Plaisted's said...

I agree with Kelly. I think you have a mold for your children in there! She is adorable though and that dress is gorgeous! Love the booties too.