CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Finally a piano of my own

About a week ago I finally got a piano of my own! My mom found a nice looking, in-tune one on craigslist for free and she and my dad had a late night picking it up for me since they were closer and had a truck. I have been wanting a piano ever since I got married almost 7 years ago! My cousin Katie came over the next day right after Scott got some friends to help him bring it in from the garage. I was taking care of Klair and I told her she was welcome to play. Hearing a piano in my home almost brought me to tears! I was SO happy! And I have enjoyed playing it myself so much too. I sure have missed being able to sit down and play every day! Thank you mom and dad!
Klair is a bit spoiled and wants to be held all the time so she often ends up in my carrier. Playing the piano with her is a little more difficult but I can do it unless I have to cross one of my hands way over the other one. Good times!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I was wondering when you would post about your piano. What kind is it? How neat that you have one in your home. I'm sure you will be playing it alot.