CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Klair at two months

Wow, has it been two months already? I am so grateful to have Klair in our family. It feels like she was always supposed to be a part of our family. Though life is super busy around our house I have loved cuddling her, seeing her sweet smiles, and soaking in her sweet spirit. What a blessing little babies are!


Klair LOVES to be held. I'm sure that's partly(maybe all) my fault because I just love to hold my newborn babies as much as possible.
Luckily she is now interested in toys dangling above her so she lays on the floor now with a few to bat around, freeing my arms up a bit more.
Klair is a little smiler. Any time we start talking to her she smiles.
She also likes to talk back a lot of the time too.
Klair is mostly a good napper, though a lot of the time she takes 5 short naps throughout the day instead. I've figured out that if I don't let her fall to sleep around 5 like she always wants to, she will go down for 5 or so hours between 7 and 8, making it so I still get to have some time to myself in the evenings.
She really likes to sleep in bed with mommy, and I admit I love letting her. I'd rather sleep while she eats and have a little uninterrupted snuggle time!
Klair has always had a very strong neck and very alert eyes and now they're even more so. Her newborn look is gone.
She's loves to eat. I'm still trying to extend her breaks from it beyond an hour. 

We love you Klair!

2 comments:

Aunt Mimi said...

She looks like you!

Katie Phillips said...

Oh these pictures are soooo darn cute!!!