CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Klair is Three Months


Klair turned 3 months on November 12!
  It's normal at this point to say "I can't believe it's been that long!" But for me it's felt like longer than 3 months. It has been crazy and fun!
-Klair is a very smiley baby still. Smiles at everybody who looks at her.
-She still loves to eat and in this last month has discovered sucking on her fists is pretty awesome.
-I've noticed a few times her looking at her hands, but it's not a regular thing yet.
-She is a "stand when you hold me" baby.
-She can rotate herself around on her back while playing with her toys.
-She loves when her older sister sings to her.
-And playing the piano and singing will usually hold off the fussiness.
-Klair also seems to be our first mamma's girl, crying or at least fussing a lot of the time her dad tries to hold her. This is very frustrating for both Scott and I!

Here's to another month of fun and cuddles before we update like this again!

1 comment:

Kelly Spence said...

There is definitely a Sorenson look. There are similarities in all of them. Definitely siblings. I can't believe I haven't met your youngest. Have I even met Parker? I don't think I have. Crazy.