CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

David's 5th Birthday

Has it really been 5 years since this sweet boy entered our lives?! I can't believe how big he has become!

He wanted a Buzz Lightyear birthday party. Here's what I came up with for his cake. It's supposed to look like outerspace...

And these decorations were really fun. They look MUCH better in person. I knew how I wanted it to look but I had too many things on my plate so Scott did it with my cousin Katie's help. Scott even did those block letters himself.
 I once again fell back on the basic "Pin the ----- on -----", this time it being Buzz. I free handed that. Am I crazy? I think so. It took me several hours.



Sydney, my sister Rosalee, and friend Cameron watching as David starts to open presents.

My mom, friend Brock, Scott's mom, my sister Clarissa, and Scott's dad.

Parker enjoyed coloring the Buzz pictures with Grandpa Sorenson.
 and sitting on Grandpa Farmer's lap.
 Other friends who came were the Browers and Kilpatricks, and my cousin Katie brought her kids. It was a fun party!


 After the party my dad got to hold Klair who was very very tired...

 and soon she was fast asleep...

1 comment:

Annalise said...

Happy birthday to David! I can't believe he's already 5. Looks like it was a fund party, and that cake looks awesome, you did a great job!