CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend


We had a great Thanksgiving with my family, even though it was smaller than usual. This is right before we ate.




David we so excited when he got to try the kinect. He did a great job flying around and popping all those bubbles!

Then Sydney joined and absolutely loved it too. She kept wanting to get too close though and kept pausing it. haha

During a card game with the adults, which I totally dominated!

The next day we went to my aunt and uncles house to make ginger bread houses. The kids really loved that. Since bringing them home I have caught Sydney eating off of hers multiple times with out asking. Naughty girl! :)

Scott, my cousin Andrew, my sisters Rosalee and Clarissa and my mom.


After we left Klair and I went with my family and my other aunt and uncle to see "Hugo". I thought it was a beautiful, engaging and fun film, and even better Klair slept through the whole thing!

1 comment:

Julia said...

looks like so much fun! can't wait to be home in a couple weeks!